Looking to build a new house on the Gold Coast? A house and land package in Burleigh Heads could be just the ticket. Located between Surfer’s Paradise and Coolangatta, and just a short distance from the beach, it provides a family-friendly community. Being in the heart of the Gold Coast allows Burleigh Heads to provide easy access to all the benefits of the Gold Coast. Today’s article will take a closer look at house and land packages. We’ll look at the advantages and disadvantages, as well as the Gold Coast Builders you can consider.
Home builders that are currently offering house and land packages in Burleigh Heads
At Buildi, we help you find the right builder, save time, reduce stress and stay on budget.
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
What is a house and land package?
A house and land package is when the process of buying land is combined with the process of choosing a home design and builder. They’re most common in developing communities and estates.
Advantages of a house and land package
- Streamlined Process:
- Can be a great way to set into a new community
- More Convenient:
- A cheaper option than buying a pre-existing house:
- Low Deposit House options available
Drawbacks of a house and land package
- Less Flexibility
- Hidden Costs:
- Land Size
Is a house and land package a good choice for first-home buyers?
Whether a house and land package is the best option for you will depend on your specifics. For some first-home buyers, a house and land package does provide them with an easier way to get their foot into the door of owning real estate. For others with a specific vision or needs, it’s an approach that won’t meet all their needs.
We realise this isn’t a clear-cut answer, but what we’re saying is consider what your end goal is and work backwards. Think will this approach result in me getting my ideal house?
Why build in Burleigh Heads?
Burleigh Heads is one of the most popular tourist attractions on the Gold Coast and attracts a wide range of potential home buyers from all around the country. It is in high demand and can be quite expensive, so a strategic approach would be to consider various suburbs in the Gold Coast area.
- Great for surfers or those with an interest in the coastal lifestyle.
- Easy access to the Burleigh Beach
- Close to Gold Coast CBD
- Properties are difficult to come by
- It’s an expensive place to buy property
Median House prices: $1,500,000
Weekly rent: $850
Rental Yield: 2.94%