Are you on the search for a Gold Coast house and land packages in some of the region’s most popular suburbs? Located on the New South Wales and Queensland border, Coolangatta is both a popular tourist area and a relaxed place to live. Retaining a beachside town vibe while still having the benefits of the city, Coolangatta will suit a family, retirees and professionals. So let’s explore the pros and cons of house and land packages.
Home builders that are currently offering house and land packages in Coolangatta
GJ Gardner Homes
At Buildi, we help you find the right builder, save time, reduce stress and stay on budget.
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
What is a house and land package?
A house and land package is a deal that combines the land purchase with the choice of house design into a single procedure.
Advantages of a house and land package
- A house and land package is a more streamlined process that provides some peace of mind to first-home buyers and investors looking to rent.
- Often has a quicker home build time than other methods meaning you’ll have a new home sooner.
- Building a new house is often cheaper than buying an existing house in an established neighbourhood.
- Save money on stamp duty. You’ll only have to pay stamp duty on land which will save you costs.
Drawbacks of a house and land package
- More streamlined means less flexibility
- Less choice in location than other options like knockdown rebuilds
- Properties often have a smaller land size
- If you have a specific design in mind, it might be difficult to achieve your perfect house through a house and land package.
Why build in Coolangatta?
Coolangatta embraces what we look for when we think of coastal living. A chilled-out atmosphere that still offers a range of things to do including cafes, pubs, and shops. For those who love going for a walk and taking in the scenery, Coolangatta has a wide range of walking trails through parklands and beaches.
- Close to beaches, amenities including many restaurants
- Great for those looking for the coastal lifestyle
- Good public transport
- Plenty of walking
- Houses for sale are expensive.
- Gold Coast gets very humid during summer.
Popular home design options in Coolangatta
Split-Level Home designs
We can help you find the best house and land packages in Coolangatta – free of charge!
Want assistance along all the stages of your building journey? We know the industry jargon and how the construction industry work. We’ll help you find a builder to match your needs and be there throughout the building process. So why not get in touch today to see how we can assist you?