Looking to build your dream home with Porter Davis Homes but want to know how much it’s going to cost you? You’ve come to the right place! Today, we’re taking a look at Porter Davis Homes Prices, including ranges, what designs suit which budgets and inclusions.
As we always say, it is impossible to give an accurate quote without the details of your particular build. It’s best to use this article as a guide, and the same advice applies to any advertised prices you see. The prices advertised are only an indicator of the bare minimum you could pay, but you should expect to pay at least 15-25% more during the building of your new home to avoid disappointment. Also be aware, that none of the quoted prices includes the cost of land, and site costs unless otherwise specified.
For a more accurate, current and in detail Porter Davis Prices price your best bet is to have a chat with someone in the Porter Davis Team. They’re a volume builder whose slogan is ‘Respect the dream’ which hopefully translates into them being able to deliver on a customer’s vision.
Planning on moving to Brisbane in the future? Have a look at our living in Brisbane guide to see why Queensland’s capital is the correct choice for you and your family.
Let’s have a look at what Porter Davis Homes has to offer in terms of home design. They offer a range of styles including traditional, modern, acreage and coastal. Keep in mind, that the floorplans are for illustration purposes and your own plan may differ.
Single Storey Homes
Porter Davis has 13 Single Storey Home Designs. The majority of these designs have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Most have the option of featuring alfresco and upgrades such as a three-car garage.
Min Lot Width 10m
Available in six sizes.
Most expensive: The Mossman ($344,900)
Min lot width: 16m
Porter Davis doesn’t have a wide range of Acreage homes. The one Porter Davis design that’s an acreage home is The Hillview, which does come in three different sizes. If you’re interested in building an acreage house, it may be worth looking at a few builders, including Porter Davis, so you can compare a few designs to find the right one for you.
Costs between $352,900-405,900, depending on the size you choose. All sizes have 4 bedrooms.
The Hillview 30
Min Lot Width: 28m
House size: 320m2
The Hillview 40
Min Lot Width: 31m
House Size: 419m2
There are 15 different double-storey home designs on their website. They are popular with families due to the space, multiple living areas, and the buffer zones created by having separate floors.
Most Expensive: The Toorak Grange
Min Lot Width: 16m
House Area: 354.08m2
Most Affordable: Hoffman
Min Lot Width: 10
House Area: 158m2
Narrow block Homes
There are four designs that will fit onto 10m width lots. Three of them are double-storey homes, allowing you have a larger house area despite your limited land. Their prices range from $210,900-425,900. We’ll look at the two designs we haven’t already covered in other categories (3 Bedroom and Double Storey)
Min Lot Width: 10m
House Area: 170.68m2
Min Lot Width: 10m
House Area: 177.22m2
3 Bedroom Homes
Porter Davis has one single storey home on offer. It’s also the most affordable house at $210,900-230,900 depending on the size you choose to go with.
4 Bedroom Homes
There are 25 home designs with four bedrooms. The prices are between $218,900-586,900
Most Expensive: The Sheraton Grange 54
Min Lot Width: 16m
House Area: 308 m2
Most Affordable: Ellerston 20
Min Lot Width: 12.5m
House Area: 208m2
5 Bedroom Homes
There are two 5 Bedroom home designs avaliable.
Prices between $568,900 – 614,900.
The Mont Albert Grange
Min Lot Width: 16m
The Toorak Grange 58
Min Lot width: 16m
House Area: 354.04m2
Need help finding the right design and builder for your new home?
At Buildi, we help you find the right builder, save time, reduce stress and stay on budget.
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
Porter Davis Homes Range Pricing
The Grange Range
The Grange Range places a focus on luxury living and a timeless appeal. Reflecting this, the Grange Range is the most expensive collection from Porter Davis Homes, with prices varying from 563,900-614,900.
The Prestige Range
”Sophisticated Style and Design”
The Prestige Range is the middle ground of Porter Davies houses and the prices show this. Best targeted at families or those looking to upgrade or have more say than they would with the PDX range. They’re all 4 bedroom designs, so are a great option for families.
Prices range between $316,900-508,900
This range is targeted at first home buyers, offering more affordable options and simplifying the process for customers. The advertised prices start at $210,900 and go up to around $322,900 and the range includes a variety of home designs with 3-4 bedrooms and 1-2 bathrooms. A big selling point is a quicker process, meaning less waiting.
Some other details to keep in mind are:
- Fixed price quotes – once you sign the contract, the price will stay the same.
- Porter Davis says they’ll send you a contract within 5 weeks.
- They promise to start building within 12 weeks.
- An initial $2000 deposit before the slab is poured. Once the foundation is laid and construction begins, you’ll begin to pay the rest.
There are also some house and land packages in this range. Prices are between $498,900-819,900 in the South-East Queensland area. Most of these are in developments, often in the same areas, Portis Davis Homes has display homes.
Costs for inclusions and upgrades
Below are just some of the inclusions you can expect depending on the range you choose your home design form. This information is liable to change, so always check with your builder and get the specifics of what inclusions you’ll receive. Even the builder’s website might not be up to date.
- 900mm stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances to kitchen plus 600mm dishwasher
- Choice of category 1 ceramic tiles or timber laminate flooring plus Palandri (category 2) carpet for the remainder of the home
- Raised ceiling heights of 2,740mm to the ground floor and 2,590mm high ceilings to the first floor
- Stylish 20mm stone to kitchen benchtops and 40mm edge to island (category 2)
- 60 downlights to light up your home
- Category 1 brickwork with part render features to front façade features in up to 2 colours.
Cook up a storm with Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliances
- Luxurious Silestone kitchen and bathroom benchtops
- Spacious 2,590mm high ceilings to ground floor, 2,440mm to upper floor
- Choice of ceramic tiles or timber laminate flooring to living areas, with carpet to remainder of home
- 30 downlights for double storey homes and 20 downlights for single storey
- 6 star energy rating compliance