Are you looking to build in the Noosa area? Noosa Heads is a popular tourist location and a hotspot for property. Well known for its beach, hinterlands, luxury homes and trendy shops and restaurants. It is about an hour from the Sunshine Coast and around two hours from Brisbane, so perfect for day trips. There aren’t any major display villages in Noosa at the time of writing, so we’ll be having a look at virtual display homes in Noosa Heads. We’ll also provide some links to other display villages that offer a similar lifestyle or a nearby Noosa Heads.
Noosa Heads House and land Packages
You’ve probably considered a house and land package at some point in your building journey. Advertised as a stress-free option, you need to consider if it is worth paying more for less choice. It’s important to remember any advertised prices won’t be detailed home pricing and features like swimming pools and landscaping. It’s unlikely to include additional costs like registration fees and stamp duty.
Below are some of the house land packages currently available. Check the builders’ websites for the latest promotions and available packages.
Pros and Cons of Coastal Living
It’s easy to imagine that living by the beach would be like being on holiday 24/7, however like most things, there’s more to it than that. For one thing, as hard as it is to believe for beach-lovers, coastal life isn’t for everyone. Before you pack your bags and build your new home near the ocean, it’s worth considering a few pros and cons.
The Beach is at your doorstep
It’s every beach lover’s dream to be able to smell the salt in the air and be only minutes away from feeling the sand between your toes. A beautiful living area for family, retirees or anyone else.
Great for your Health
With the natural beauty all around you, you won’t need much motivation to get out of the house and wrack up those extra steps. Getting enough sun and fresh air is also fantastic for your mental health. Whether you want to go for a swim or just a stroll by the beach, you’ll have plenty of options.
Anyone who’s looked into investment properties knows it takes a lot of work to find the perfect area, house and land. While nothing is certain in real estate, houses near the beach are always going to attract attention and be in demand.
Lots To Do
Redcliffe has evolved into a tourist hotspot, with some of the most highly regarded restaurants in the Morten Bay Region. Along with the beach at your door, you can there are plenty of bushland and places for walks, and Brisbane isn’t too far away if you want a day in the city.
When we think of the beach, we tend to think of beautiful sunny days. However, when things get stormy, coastal areas can really cop the brunt of it.
For anyone with a tight budget, you may need to make some concessions and live near the beach. A lot of beachside homes are luxury houses and therefore quiet expensive.
The biggest potential drawback for a homeowner living near the beach is the upkeep that comes with a coastal property. The corrosive nature of saltwater and even the salt in the air can cause some real damage to your property, car and other items if you don’t stay on top of it. Most consider this a small price to pay, but it’s definitely something to be aware of.
Living near a beautiful beach, especially in a popular area in Noosa Heads, you’re going to have to accept that you’ll rarely have the coastline to yourself. People literally travel from the other side of the world to experience our beaches, so expecting anything but crowds during the summer months and on public holidays is a fool’s game.
Virtual Display Homes
- No need to leave the home: Without having to leave the comfort of your home, or even get out of your PJs, you can view the interior of display homes. The lack of travel time means you can visit multiple display homes in a short amount of time, jumping from one house to another in a moment.
- Great for a first step: It’s the perfect fit for those thinking of building, but still just getting started. Great for gathering some details, getting an idea of fixtures, and seeing what’s out there.
- Open 24/7: Anyone with a full-time job and a family knows how difficult it is to find extra time. This can make visiting display homes tricky, especially if they’re open from 10-4. Online virtual tours are available at your convenience, so they’re much easier to work into your busy schedule.
- No opportunity to speak to a new homes consultant: While you may have a chat box in the corner or a query form to fill in, you may not find this as useful as talking to an actual person. Some queries can be challenging to write down
- You won’t get a feel for the neighbourhood: Not a big issue if you’re just interested in the design, but if you’re looking to buy in a specific estate, you’re obviously interested in the neighbourhood itself. It’s nearly impossible to get a feel for the local site without visi
- Certain physical attributes will be difficult to judge: While you can get an idea of size from an online tour, elements such as lighting, natural light and temperature won’t translate in this medium. It might be harder to judge space, high ceilings and the quality of the house.
Noosa Heads display home builders
Avondale Homes is Queensland builder who focus on acreage homes, making them a great choice for anyone looking to build on larger property. They’ve built 750 homes in Queensland and offer a lot of customisations.
GJ Gardner Homes
G.J Gardner Homes is one of the biggest names in Australian Home building. They have a large range of floorplan and home designs and have an option for nearly any house type.
- When researching G.J. Gardner Homes, remember that they’re a franchise builder. Different locations are run differently, so double-check that the reviews you’re looking at are for your local G.J. Gardner homes
- Upgraded display homes can be misleading
- Prices can vary depending on where you’re building
Stroud Homes was founded by James Stroud in 2005, and they build Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. They can be found in a wide range of locations in South East Queensland and for the most part, have a pretty good reputation. They’ve got a wide range of designs to choose from and offer a guaranteed build time (though this doesn’t apply to split-level homes).
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
Is Noosa Heads the right area for my dream home?
Noosa Heads is great for family and retirees or anyone who loves the idea of being near the beach. There are a lot of restaurants, cafes and shops as well as sporting facilities and education options.
The downside of Noosa is, due to its popularity, you’ll find it both more difficult to find a property and when you do, it’ll be expensive. If you’re on a tighter
Other display homes & living options nearby
Here are some nearby display homes or ones we feel offer a similar lifestyle to Noosa Heads