Looking for somewhere to build your dream home in South Brisbane? Why not have a look at Greenbank Display Homes at Everleigh Estate. In this article, we’ll be having a look at the house designs on show at Greenbank Display Centre.
Located 31 km away from the Brisbane CBD and a 50-minute drive from the Gold Coast, the Greenbank display centre has 18 display homes from 10 different builders. Greenbank is near shopping centres such as Browns Plains Grand Plaza and other amenities, making the estate ideal for those looking for a more rural feel while having the conveniences of the city. Greenbank has a pretty good reputation with a 4.6 rating on Homely.com, so it could be the place to build your dream house.
Greenbank Display Home plans, style & design
There aren’t any land packages currently available for the estate itself. Land for sale in Greenbank has previously cost between 250,000-600,000, depending on size and location.
House & land packages
There are House and land packages available at the estate at the moment.
Double-storey houses will cost between 500,000 and 610,000
Here is the Masterplan for Everleigh Estate.
Everleigh Estate display village home builders
At Everleigh Estate display centre, there are 19 homes on display for you to visit. We’ll have a look at the home design and floor plan of each house. Most of the display homes feature open plan living and are made to accommodate a family.
Sophia 253 (Ranch Facade)
Meridian 27 (Seaside Facade)
Ashgrove 29 (Hamptons Facade)
Home size 270.50m2
Lot Size: 531m2
Front width: 18m
Brookwater 33 (Contemporary Facade)
Grange 25 (Crest Facade)
Santorini 27 (East Hamptons Facade)
The Taylor (Contemporary Facade)
Home Size: 238m2
Lot Size: 448m2
Lot width: 14m
Diamantina 250 (Stradbroke Plantinum)
Home size: 250m2
Lot Size: 420m2
Lot width: 14m
G.J. Gardner Homes
Coolum (Hamptons Facade)
Kimberley (Resort Facade)
Fintona 33 (Alpine Facade)
Mantra 28A (Domain Facade)
Santa Rose (Tempo Facade)
Portland 25 by Plantation Homes
Porter Davis Homes
At Buildi, we help you find the right builder, save time, reduce stress and stay on budget.
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
Greenbank Display Home location
The display Homes can be found on Olive Avenue, Greenbank.
Is Everleigh Estate the right area for me?
Everleigh Estate would best suit young families, older families, and those looking to live with wildlife and greenery. It probably won’t suit those who want to be closer to the city or want to enjoy the nightlife frequently.
- If you haven’t lived in an area like this before, it can take some getting used to. Things like wildlife (snakes will be a part of life now) won’t appeal to everyone.
Other Brisbane and Logan living options
Here are some other display centres in the Brisbane and Logan area:
Here are some display villages on the sunshine coast: