Looking for new houses in the Sunshine Coast hinterland area? Planning to build the right home for your family in Cooroy? A beautiful area with a small-town vibe, Cooroy is popular with families, tourists and those who love the countryside. The property market is full of house and land packages, so we’ll be seeing which builders are offering in Cooroy.
We help find the right builders for our client’s projects, taking into account your vision, budget and needs. With our guidance, you’ll avoid mistakes that add additional costs to your build. Buildi offers a variety of services from inspecting properties to finding the right builders for our clients. So contact us today to find out how we can help you!
Home builders that are currently offering house and land packages in Cooroy
G.J. Gardner Homes
At Buildi, we help you find the right builder, save time, reduce stress and stay on budget.
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
What is a house and land package?
Two of the major steps in building new houses are purchasing a block of land and finding the right builder for your house. A house and land package combines these two processes in the
Advantages of a house and land package
- You’ll only have to pay stamp duty on the land proportion of your build.
- A streamlined process could be more convenient for some
- A great option for investors looking to rent.
Drawbacks of a house and land package
- Less flexibility for the customer when it comes to the floor plan, amount of bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Location limited to wherever the house and land package is being offered.
- These locations are often in new, removed areas.
- Display Homes can be misleading, meaning you might be disappointed by the inclusions in your house and land package.
Is a house and land package a good choice for first home buyers?
Whether a house and land package will be best for you will depend more on your specific situation more than whether it is your first home.
Why build in Cooroy?
Cooroy has a country town feel while still being a short drive to Noosa and the Sunshine Coast. The Median age in the town is around 46, so it is an older population.
- Nice small town feel
- Lovely surroundings including the hinterlands, botanic gardens and Cooroy Mountain
- Expensive to buy property
- Rental market is not as strong as in other areas
- Not a lot of house and land packages on offer.
Some Statistics for Cooroy
Median home listing
price: $863,000 (up 26.53% from last year)
Rent p/w median: $660
Rental Yield: 3.97%
Popular home design options in Cooroy
Farmhouse House Designs
Split Level Homes
We can help you find the best house and land packages in Cooroy – free of charge!
Buildi is here to help you during every step of your building journey. From inspecting your location to helping find the perfect builder for you, we’re here to provide guidance to bring your dream home to life. Get in touch today to book your free, impartial consultation.