Have you ever thought of leaving the city’s hustle behind and moving out to the countryside? Dayboro is a rural town that is part of the Moreton Bay Region located north of Brisbane. It’s a classic country area, with wide open spaces, small stores and a friendly community. Today, we’re taking a look at new house and land packages in the Dayboro area, specifically which builders are offering them. House and land packages come and go fairly quickly, so for the most up-to-date list of options, get in touch with us today!
Home builders that are currently offering house and land packages in Dayboro
Bold Living Homes
G.J. Gardner Homes
Nu Trend Quality Homes
At Buildi, we help you find the right builder, save time, reduce stress and stay on budget.
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
What is a house and land package?
A house and land package combines the purchase of a block of land and the process of choosing a builder and home design into a single transaction. These usually come about as a collaboration between a land developer and a builder.
The most common place you’ll find house and land packages is in master-developed community estates. This is due to a few factors including regular land releases, a demand that is even higher, and pre-existing agreements between builders and the developer.
Advantages of a house and land package
- Only have to pay stamp duty on the land component of the deal.
- More streamlined process than other building methods
- Potentially cheaper than buying an existing house, particularly if that home is in an established neighbourhood.
Drawbacks of a house and land package
- There can be hidden or unexpected costs, so always do your due diligence to examine your contract. Buildi can help you with this!
- Lack of flexibility compared to other building methods
- Most value in house and land packages is in the house proportion, not the land. This will hinder potential growth.
Why build in Dayboro?
Dayboro is a fantastic site to build your brand if you want to bring more nature into your life. For anyone new to living in the country, it is an acquired taste. Even if you’ve spent a holiday in a rural area, it’s a bit like comparing holidaying overseas and actually living in another country; very different experiences. There will be a lot of little things like how long you’ll need to drive just to go shopping or have a night out, that you’ll need to consider. Closer to home, larger properties need more maintenance, and if you need someone to come to fix something, it’ll be trickier than in the city. However, if you’re a country person at heart, Dayboro may just be the place for you and your family.
- Great for anyone with an interest in acreage properties or who wants their new home to be closer to nature.
- Larger land size available. You’ll have some space from your neighbours.
- Beautiful surroundings.
- Plenty of land for your family, pets or even livestock.
- More space to build. You can have an acreage home and some sheds.
- A long drive to everywhere. Dayboro does have an IGA, but it’s about a twenty-minute drive to the nearest Coles or Woolworths.
- There aren’t a lot of options for anyone looking at units
- If you haven’t lived in the country before, you might be surprised how difficult it can be to adapt. For example, the countryside isn’t silent. It has a whole range of different noises.
- Maybe less market to rent to due to the distance from the facilities. However, there will be people happy to rent houses away from the city.
Popular home design options in Dayboro
We can help you find the best house and land packages in Dayboro – free of charge!
Buildi is here to give the customer a voice during the building process. We know the building game, and know when to speak up and recognise when things aren’t on the level. Our experience always means we help our clients avoid common mistakes people make during their building journey, which can potentially save you thousands of dollars and hours of your valuable time.