Ever wanted to live in a small town with a festive spirit? Located north of the Sunshine Coast, a property in Eumundi could be the perfect place for your new home. With plenty of valley and mountain views, there is plenty of beautifully useable land available. Most famous for it’s weekly markets, Eumundi has plenty to offer both visitor’s and residents In today’s article, we’ll be having a look at which builders are offering house and land packages in Eumundi.
There are new house and land packages for sale in Eumundi, with new listings being advertised constantly, with your best chance of finding one being in development estates.
Whether you’re looking for a house and land package or the perfect builder for your new house, Buildi is here to help. Get in touch today to discuss how we can help today.
Home builders that are currently offering house and land packages in Eumundi
GJ Gardner Homes
What is a house and land package?
A house and land package is the combination of the land purchase and house building into a single transaction. These packages usually come about as an agreement between land developers and builders and are most commonly found in development estates.
Advantages of a house and land package
- A streamlined process may be less intimidating and convenient
- Quicker than a custom build
- Building a new house is often cheaper than buying a recently renovated home or existing home in a popular area.
Drawbacks of a house and land package
- Less flexibility with floorplans, features and fixtures. Quality will depend on what the builder offers.
- Can be hidden costs. Quoted prices in advertisements are rarely worth the paper they’re written on so be prepared to pay at least 15% more during your building experience.
Is a house and land package a good choice for first home buyers?
It’ll depend on a variety of factors such as whether the house and land package offers the right home for you, and whether you like the site of the block. There are other options like bespoke builders that may better suit people with a specific vision or who want more options and flexibility.
Why build in Eumundi?
Eumundi is a charming town in a peaceful location that is a tourist attraction for a reason. Close to larger areas like the Sunshine Coast and Noosa while still retaining its small-town charm.
- The Eumundi township has a small, friendly vibe. When the markets aren’t on, you won’t struggle to find car spaces.
- Properties with larger land sizes than other areas.
- Once in town, most of the town’s places are reachable by a short walk.
- Though a quiet area most of the time, Eumundi markets are a local institution and very popular and can lead to the place being busy.
- Though Eumundi has a few facilities, for major shops, you’ll need to travel
- Eumundi doesn’t have a lot of property available so an empty lot is a bit of a rare find. A knockdown rebuild might be a better choice
Quick Statistics for Eumundi:
Median listing price: $1,235,000 (3.54% growth in last quarter)
Weekly Rent: $705
Median Yield: 2.96%
Popular home design options in Eumundi
Acreage Home Designs
We can help you find the best house and land packages in Eumundi – free of charge!
At Buildi, we help you find the right builder, save time, reduce stress and stay on budget.
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.