Burbank Homes is a family-owned and operated national company who’ve been building homes since 1983. Originally founded as a small homebuilding company in Melbourne’s West, they have since expanded operations to become the Burbank Today, we’re looking at their new home designs and floorplans. From single to double-storey designs, we’re going to show somewhat Burbank has to offer.
Our passionate team are here to help you with your build journey. We’ll pitch your project to our panel of trusted builders and help you navigate the home-building process, keeping you on budget and making sure everything stays on track. Our local team is ready to help you with your building needs. Get in touch to see what services we can offer you.
Burbank home designs & floorplans in Victoria
A double-storey design that offers open space downstairs for the living area and bedrooms upstairs. Has a distinctly Australian vibe with it’s design.
House Area: 325.10 sqm
Min Lot: 14m
A single-storey design, built to make sure to let in natural light and make the most of open space.
Min Lot Width: 14m
Home Area: 268.50 sqm
Display Home Locations:
Burbank home designs & floorplans in Queensland
One of the double storey designs offered by the Burbank Group
Min lot width: 12.50m
House area: 279.08 sqm
Bedroom: 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Display Homes of this design can be found in:
Greenbank – Covella Estate
Palmview – Harmony Estate
A two-storey design with a fairly spacious layout, this floorplan suits those with limited land who still want a larger house. House and land packages are available in Upper Caboolture at $982,429
A smaller single-storey home, great for a smaller family or a couple who wants to get into the property market.
Min Lot: 12.5m
House Area: 204.9 sqm
Display Home is available to visit at Yarrabilba Estate
Burbank home designs & floorplans in New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory
Double storey design going for a spacious, luxury feel that lets in the sun while providing space. Best suited for larger families.
House area: 333 sqm
Min Lot Width: 15m
House area: 222 sqm
Burbank home designs & floorplans in South Australia
A great design for a smaller block, the Philips 273 is great for anyone building in suburbia who wants to make the most of their land size.
Min Lot: 12m
House area: 273 sqm
A smaller layout, this design would suit narrow blocks and provides plenty of space for couples or a smaller family.
House Area: 163 sqm
Min Lot Width: 10m
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make in your life. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.