Looking to build close to the city? Known for being a leafy suburb, Ashgrove is an in-demand inner suburb located only 4km from the CBD, making it very attractive to professionals, students, and younger people. It’s also a popular location featuring multiple restaurants of various cuisines. A popular area for families and established professionals who don’t want to live too far away from the city centre. Today, we’re looking at house and land packages in Ashgrove.
Home builders that are currently offering house and land packages in Ashgrove
There is an extensive range of builders who’ll build in Ashgrove.
Porter Davis Homes
At Buildi, we help you find the right builder, save time, reduce stress and stay on budget.
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
What is a house and land package?
A house and land package is when the purchase of the land and the choice of builder is combined into a single process.
Advantages of a house and land package
- Cost-effective, especially compared to purchasing a pre-existing home
- Streamlined process
- Great way to build an estate
Drawbacks of a house and land package
- Lack of Choice and options
- Hidden Costs -not everything you see in a display home will be a standard inclusion
- Locations are limited, often far from the city.
- Lots can be on the smaller side
Why build in Ashgrove?
An appealing prospect for investors and those looking for a forever home, there’s a lot to like about Ashgrove. For those who like the perfect balance of city and suburban lifestyle. The biggest hurdle for any potential buyers is the high price of buying properties there. However, due to the area’s popularity, it can be difficult to find vacant land in Ashgrove. Therefore, a house and land package is a great way to secure a spot.
Median House Price: $1,401,000
Median unit Price: $530,000
Rent Average: $660 pw (house) $430 pw (unit)
Rental Yield: House 2.8%
Popular home design options in Ashgrove
We can help you find the best house and land packages in Ashgrove – free of charge!
We’re here to help you through every step of the build process so you end up with a completed new home you’ll love. Buildi is here to return the balance back to the customer. Get in touch today for more information about what services we can offer you.
Review other house and land packages in South East Queensland