Love the idea of a dream home near the beach, and are thinking of building a new house in the Moreton Bay Region? Burpengary is an excellent location for those looking for a bit of open space while still being close to the shoreline. Today’s blog is all about house and land packages in Burpengary, who’s offering them and what the pros and cons of this method of building are.
For those interested in checking out display homes, Burpengary East is the home of the North Harbour Display village which offers a sample of many local builders’ work. Therefore, it can be a way to look at home designs to see if any might be the right home for your lifestyle. To find out more, click here for our North Harbour blog page!
Home builders that are currently offering house and land packages in Burpengary
Homes by CMA
At Buildi, we help you find the right builder, save time, reduce stress and stay on budget.
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
What is a house and land package?
A house and land package is when the purchasing of the property and the agreement to build a house are incorporated into a single process.
Advantages of a house and land package
- More streamlined process and therefore fewer decisions to make.
- A popular choice for first-home buyers
- Lower Stamp Duty (only have to pay for Stamp Duty on land proportion)
Drawbacks of a house and land package
- Less Choice with materials
- Lack of flexibility with floorplans
- Hidden costs
- Smaller Blocks of land (especially in estates)
Why build in Burpengary?
The Moreton Bay area is one of the fastest growing in the Brisbane area, so there are a lot of opportunities for both homeowners and investors. Burpengary East is ideal for someone looking to have easy access to the beach and hinterlands in the North Brisbane area. While close to Brisbane, it can still be a long drive during peak hours so you may want to consider public transport.
With the master-planned development estate in full swing, many new residents will be moving into the area which will lead to new, great amenities coming in the future. Therefore, it could be a great place for family homes. There also will be a lot of properties for sale, though they’ll go quickly. The issue with estates is it can be tricky to get your foot in the door. This is owing to the limited blocks being available in each land release.
We can help you find the best house and land packages in Burpengary – free of charge!
At Buildi we’re here to help you every step of the way, from choosing a builder who’s perfect for your new home to helping you with your final inspection. Additionally, we’ve helped many customers with their new homes. We’re all about helping people stay on budget, and avoid any costly mistakes along the way.
Review other house and land packages in South East Queensland
If you’re looking for house and land packages or similar properties in the area, have a look at some of our other blog pages.