Thinking of building your dream home on the Sunshine Coast? In today’s article, we’ll be taking a look at the Pelican Waters Display Village. The display Village is a joint venture between Master Builders and Pelican Waters Heart and features ten display homes to visit from some leading Sunshine Coast Builders.
Pelican Waters is a suburb of Caloundra located in the Sunshine Coast Region. It’s a popular place for families and retirees and for people looking for a holiday home, close to beaches, shopping facilities and other areas on the Sunshine Coast.
Pelican Waters Display Homes For Sale
There are display homes available to buy at Pelican Waters. The advantage of buying a display home? Its purpose is to show off the best of what a builder can do, so you’ll likely have the best inclusions.
The MATIRA Homes are selling their display home, but are looking for offers over $2,350,000. There are other houses in the area costing over $3m, so this gives you an idea of the price range to expect.
For a slightly more affordable option, there’s another ex-display home being sold for $1,499,000. This is a four-bedroom home with a pool, and a 904m2 fenced block.
Plans, style & design overview
Pelican Waters will have new land available in the near future, however, the exact details haven’t been made public.
As you may have guessed, prices skyrocket when you look at waterfront properties. From what’s available, expect to pay at least 1.4m for a waterfront block of land. Cheaper inland vacant lots still are selling for at least $400,000.
House & land packages
There are house and land packages currently available in Pelican Waters. Expect to pay at least $1m, though we’ve found properties well over $2.5m. The target market is those looking for luxury living, so there won’t be a lot here for anyone on a tight budget. Again, the proximity to the waterfront will make a huge difference in price.
For those unfamiliar with the area, here’s a map of Pelican Waters and some of the nearby areas.
Pelican Waters Display Home Builders
Let’s have a look at each Builder and the home designs you can see at Pelican Waters. Different homes are open at different times (tending to be closed on public holidays) so it is best to contact the sales office or the builder before visiting.
Arcadia Homes QLD
Dwyer Quality Homes
Immackulate Design Homes
Platinum Residential Designer Homes
Stroud Homes Caloundra
The Paddington 240
Building a home can be a daunting process. At Buildi, we work with you throughout the entire build process to avoid any pitfalls and make sure your house build stays on time and on budget by following these simple steps
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
Pelican Waters Display Home location
The new sales office can be found on the corner of Coral Sea Drive and Arlington Drive close to the waterfront display village.
Is Pelican Waters the right area for me?
Pelican Waters suits those looking for the coastal lifestyle associated with the Sunshine Coast.
- Good area for a family
- Close to many local beaches.
- For those looking for luxury living with waterfront views, this is the place for you.
- An expensive place to buy (especially if you’re looking for waterfront properties). Will be out of the price range of a lot of home buyers. If you’re willing to travel to the beach, there are definitely more affordable alternatives in the Sunshine Coast region.
- The Display Village is smaller than others on the Sunshine Coast. If you’re getting home design ideas, might be worth visiting a few display villages in the area.
Other Sunshine Coast living options
Aura Estate – Caloundra
Harmony Estate – Palmview