Is Redland Bay the perfect place for you? Redland bay is wonderfully positioned for the bush meets beach vibe and is about 30 mins away from the Brisbane CBD. Some of the suburbs in the area include Victoria Point, Redland Bay, and Alexandra Hills. Today, we’ll have a look at House and land packages in Redland Bay, be they one of the biggest names in the building industry or a local builder. We’ll also provide links to our builder reviews, and run through the pros and cons of the Redland Bay area. Great for those who want a mixture of modern living in a shoreline community, let’s find out if Redland Bay is the place for you!
Home builders that are currently offering house and land packages in Redland bay
What is a house and land package?
A house and land package is a deal that includes both the purchase of the land and the choice of builder and house design.
Advantages of a house and land package
Finding land and the right builder to build on it can be difficult. After months of searching, it’s easy to see the appeal of a deal that takes We’ll be honest: there’ll always be moments when you stress and worry while building a home. However, for some, having fewer steps and a more streamlined process provides a less stressful experience. For others, it’ll be restricting, due to the lack of flexibility.
Drawbacks of a house and land package
Lack of Choice
There can be a lack of choice when it comes to home designs and location. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing if the house and land package meets all your requirements.
Limited opportunities with locations
House and land packages are usually found for sale in master-developed estates. It can be difficult to nab a site due to high demand so you’ll want to sign up for regular updates concerning land releases.
When it comes to capital growth, the land is the key factor. Because the house and land packages are usually part of a land release in a yet-to-be-established community, a lot of the value is in the house rather than the land. This means it’s unlikely to rise in value as quickly.
Why build in Redland Bay?
Despite being in close proximity to the beach, Redland Bay actually boasts quite a rural, bushland vibe overall. You can catch cool sea breezes along the scenic Redland Bay Area, and have access to a variety of outdoor activities including bike trails connecting bush to the beach. Could be a great place for a new home for a family who love the beach lifestyle.
- Has features like parks to explore, restaurants, cafes, and waterfront boardwalks
- Close to Stradbroke Island
- Larger properties are available than in other areas.
- Your new house could offer a tranquil escape.
- For those used to inner city life, living in a quiet location like Redland Bay might be more of an adjustment than you may expect.
Popular home design options in Redland bay?
Coastal Luxury Design
Single Storey Design
Double Storey Design
We can help you find the best house and land packages in Redland bay – free of charge!
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.