Morayfield is a town within the Moreton Bay Region, located about 48 kilometres from Brisbane and around 50 kilometres from the Sunshine Coast. Today, we’re taking a look at some of the display centres and display home locations in the Morayfield area. Whether you’re looking for inspiration for your new home or are seeing what features your local builder has to offer, display homes do have their uses. However, it’s best to remember displays are best seen as an advertisement and as much knowledge as the sales consultant may be, they aren’t an impartial party.
Morayfield display home plans, style & design
Morayfield land packages
There are land packages available throughout Morayfield. A new estate is in development Summerstone Morayfield, which doesn’t currently have a display village that we can see. The land sizes start at 300+ m2 and prices begin at $265,000. A lot of new homes will be built here in the coming years, so you have the chance to be part of a burgeoning neighbourhood. For further information, we recommend getting in touch with the developer directly.
Morayfield house and land packages
Morayfield display home builders
North Harbour – Burpengary East
While the details for the new BOLD Living display homes have been released, the houses themselves are yet to be opened.
San Francisco 220
How We Can Help You
Building a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make in your life. At Buildi, we’ll be there throughout the entire building process, guiding you step by step so you can avoid any pitfalls. We will help you by following these steps.
- Free Consultation – We will sit with you to understand what you are looking to accomplish.
- Due Diligence – We work with you to ensure you’re buying the right block of land at the right price without hidden problems.
- Builders tender – We will take your requirements out to the market of builders and they will bid to win your business.
- Present solutions – We will compile the top 3 options and present you with a comprehensive proposal on builders’ strengths & weaknesses along with prices and specifications.
- Contract Signing – We will work with you and your selected builder to ensure there is full transparency in what you are entering into.
- Building your home – We work closely with the builder to ensure all service levels are met and your project is on schedule.
Is Morayfield the right area for my dream home?
Morayfield is a popular option for those looking to live outside of the city but still have a lot of amenities. Though originally more of a rural area, Morayfield has since become a much busier and urban place. There are still more rural properties for those looking for a larger property. Morayfield has easy access to shopping centres and recreational facilities such as parks, and a shopping complex and is within driving distance of numerous beaches.
Most popular with families, retirees and young couples, Morayfield is somewhere where land may be a little cheaper, yet you’ll still be close-ish to a range of suburbs, meaning whatever you like about North Brisbane probably isn’t too far away.
Other display homes & living options nearby
There are a few display centres in the Moreton Bay Area for you to visit. To discover more details about the display homes and floor plans, click on the provided links to our guides to each display village.